The PCIAW® is pleased to announce that we have further solidified our presence in Australia and welcomed Bodd (www.bodd.io) into the Trusted Member network. We’ve invited our new connection to share some more information on their sizing solution and the benefits they bring to the industry.
Bodd is a data and insights company that has developed scanning and processing technologies to capture ultra-rich human body data. Headquartered in Australia, Bodd has a global presence with teams in North America and Europe.
Bodd was named Best Uniform Sizing Solution at the 2023 North American Uniform and Manufacturers & Distributors (NAUMD) event and has previously been named Company of the Year and Most Innovative Company in Australia.
Bodd has fast become the the new standard in uniform sizing – with 3D body scanning & sizing technologies that eliminate costly sizing and fittings processes.
Dedicated lenses and sensors capture dimensions across the entire body – including feet, head and hands – allowing for sizing across the entire spectrum of any product portfolio.
Globally, Bodd is the only uniform sizing solution that can size head to toe from a single scan – with proven deployments and case studies across the broad range of uniform categories. While many sizing solutions purport to deliver results, Bodd is one of the few that has live deployments generating incredible results globally.
Bodd’s technology is deployed across Police, Fire Services and other front line worker organisations. More recently Bodd’s technology has been deployed across allied military organisations including the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) – revolutionising fitting experience for defence recruits. A 2-4 hour fitting can be conducted from a 60 second scan, thanks to Bodd. Read about Bodd’s deployment with NZDF here.
On joining the PCIAW®, CEO Rob Fisher stated “We are thrilled to be joining the flagship industry network here in Europe and are excited to help uniform companies radically streamline their sizing and fittings operations with significant cost savings and ESG benefits.”
Founded in Melbourne Australia, Bodd’s cutting-edge body scanning technology has been developed in collaboration with leading Australian academic institutions, including RMIT, Swinburne and Deakin University.
Optimise uniform operations:
- Faster sizing – Instant size match for any clothing product. Scan in under a minute with immediate sizing across an entire product catalogue – including footwear and accessories.
- Reduce environmental impact – Next level data helps drive better sizing, process efficiencies and meaningful change, reducing costs by reducing returns and excess production.
- Implement without capex – A SaaS business model delivers Bodd technology for your business with zero capital outlay.
- Improve bottom line – Reduce / eradicate labour costs associated with lengthy fittings. Deploy true warehouse inventory & dispatch model.
Enhance customer experiences:
- Reduce employee downtime – Rapid scanning means less downtime for lengthy fitting sessions: no more tape measures and try-ons required.
- Total privacy and anonymity – Bodd cannot identify each scan subject with each session secured and anonymised.
- Convenient and efficient fitting experiences – Scanners are self-serve and require no staff assistance. Employees can scan 24-7.
- Fewer returns and hassle – Get employees into the right sized garments the first time. Fewer returns means happy staff and savings for your business.
- Guaranteed performance & reliability – Our scanner hardware is built and quality-tested by global manufacturing titans Bosch.
What our clients say:
“Bodd is instrumental in assisting ADA to deliver on our commitment to combine leading textiles and new technologies to solve apparel distribution challenges.”– Chris Dixon, CEO Australian Defence Apparel