Cooneen Group Textiles and Design Graduate Placement Programme is the perfect way to take your first steps in the Textiles Industry.
Cooneen Group are committed to providing practical support to apply your academic knowledge in the Industry.
Part of the Technical Team
From Day 1 you will be a valued member of the Technical team, contributing to work-based projects and supporting your colleagues.
Why you should apply
During your Placement, we will provide you with the opportunity to experience many parts of the business and regularly engage with our customers and suppliers.
If you are ambitious and want to work alongside colleagues who work for one of the largest and most diversified garment manufacturer in Europe, we would love to hear from you.
Working as part of the technical team you will provide administrative support to the team, support them with project work for new tender opportunities, technical write-ups, garment design and costing, creating samples and arranging the testing of fabrics and products.
Essential criteria for applying for the Cooneen Group Textiles and Design Graduate Placement:
- Studying for or a recent Graduate of Degree/HND (or equivalent) in General Product Design, Clothing, Engineering, Business or Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning/organisation skills
- Creative problem solver and able to think on your feet
- Can work on own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into everyday language
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Cooneen Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer