There are just about 100 days to go until the international fire fair INTERSCHUTZ 2022 in Hannover.
From 20 to 25 June 2022, everything will once again revolve around the topics of firefighting, rescue, civil protection and safety at the exhibition center in Hanover.
We are looking forward to the re-launch of this great event and would like to take this opportunity to once again draw your attention to our tomorrows press event:
Digital Media Update INTERSCHUTZ 2022
11:00 to 12:00 a.m.
Join us live online as the show’s organizers and key partners preview INTERSCHUTZ 2022.
What can visitors expect from the trade fair, what innovations and highlights will be on show, what topics are driving the industry? Where is the journey of the rescue branch heading in the future?
On the panel you can expect:
- Dirk Aschenbrenner, President of the Association for the Promotion of German Fire Protection (vfdb)
- Karl-Henz Banse, President of the German Fire Brigades Association (DFV)
- Dr. Bernd Scherer, Managing Director of VDMA Fire Fighting Technology
- Dr. Jochen Köckler, CEO of Deutsche Messe AG
- Bernd Heinold, Senior Project Director INTERSCHUTZ at Deutsche Messe AG
Here is the link to the event: https://www.interschutz.de/en/press/press-events/digital-media-update
The event will be simultaneously translated into English.
We look forward to your participation!