The event on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 will be held in Central London and will focus solely on the security, safety and wellbeing risks of lone working.
With speakers from the Health and Safety Executive, the British Safety Council, the BSIA, law firm Pinsent Masons, IOSH and other well-respected organisations, this is perfect place to gain further information and guidance.
If you are responsible for lone workers, need to understand your legal obligations, or want practical advice on how to minimise risks associated with lone working, then it is worth attending if you can.
The event offers the opportunity to gain direct access to experts, experienced professionals and trusted exhibitors. The morning will consist of a keynote conference sharing best practice and expert knowledge. In the afternoon, there is an opportunity to get involved with practical workshops.
To give you a flavour of the day, this is just some of their content:
- Legal responsibilities and the implication of not addressing these
- The increase in Violence and Aggression towards lone workers and practical tools to reduce and manage the risk
- Latest thinking on the use of technology and training solutions
- The challenges of managing lone working in the community and in high pressure situations
- Ways to address mental health and wellbeing concerns for lone workers
- Questions to ask when procuring a lone worker system and the impact of BS8484
- Identifying and implementing effective control measures for the Health and Safety risks to lone workers
- Contingency planning and practical advice for major incidents and terrorist attacks when travelling in the UK and abroad
If you register online you can take advantage of 20% discount off whichever rate applies to you (even if you already qualify for a charity, membership or NHS reduction), The delegate fee includes access to the conference, ‘ask the expert’ sessions, interactive workshops, refreshments and lunch!
Please note that numbers are limited this year, so if you wish to secure a place, please don’t leave it too long. Use the code HSE1820 to gain a 20% discount off whichever rate applies to you – remember this is even if you are already entitled to one of their discounted rates.