You can filter jobs by location, function and salary using the menus below.
Displaying 1 - 12 of 12
Business Development Manager - School Uniform (Education)
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW BUSINESS SALES PERSON TO JOIN A MARKET LEADING SCHOOL UNIFORM SUPPLIER!
THE ROLE: Recruiting due to company growth, the successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning new business across the South of England. Cover a large territory you will be primarily based in the South East, the ideal candidate living M4 corridor. Selling direct to schools and also independent retailers, you will typically deal with head teachers, buyers and store owners. Supported by a telemarketing team, you will also self generate business. This role will involve occasional overnight stays, 1-2 per month.
COMPANY: A leading supplier of school uniforms and sportwear, our client has been established for over 150 years! Turning over £25M, they are now looking to increase revenue particularly across the South of England. Offering progression into senior sale positions, they provide full product and channel training as well as achievable commission and bonuses of an additional £10,000 per year.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
Must have B2B field sales experience
Able to stay away 2 nights per month
BENEFITS OF THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE:
Up to £35,000 basic salary, plus £10,000 commission
Company car, mobile, laptop, lunch allowance and pension
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Do you have tailoring experience? Are you used to sewing on regular basis? Have you done this for a previous job role or in your spare time? Or are you studying Fashion and would like to work in this field?
I am currently recruiting for my client who are looking for candidates to work in their busy uniform department. You will be providing measurements, making alterations and fitting uniforms for a large workforce and will be based at their site in Hendon.
Working as part of a team you will also assist with monitoring stock levels, placing orders, and dealing with all the relevant paper work involved in the process.
If you are interested you will be required to complete a security clearance but can start the recruitment process prior to this.
This is an on going temporary role.
Business Development Manager
TAG Search and Select
Role in brief;
Manage our existing distribution portfolio within your allocated geography. Develop initiatives and programs to increase the companies spend share within these distributors. Create demand for the companies’ extensive range of safety clothing at targeted end users, whilst back selling through our distribution network.
Drive demand for our product range by working with end users both independently and with distributors to achieve profitable sales growth. Set annual objectives with selected distributors to increase share of spend.
• Achieve sustainable, profitable year on year sales growth
• Spend 60% of time with end users
• Input and maintain high-quality reporting into our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
• Effective and efficient management of expenses
• Attend exhibitions and open days.
• Take an active role in National and International sales meetings
• Effective management of time
• Play a key part in ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Identify opportunities for new product development and new markets.
Skills and Experience;
• You are a self-driven and motivated individual
• A clear communicator with a track record of working independently and as part of a team.
• A proven results-driven sales person.
• Computer literate
TAG Search and Select
PPE Disposable Clothing
The candidate will be responsible for the management of all Europe-based projects related to the development of new and existing products, including trialling, testing and certification, and to manage all technical documentation relating to certification including the creation and continuous maintenance of CE files. As resident expert in CE testing, certification and design; participation and assistance in CE product development and certification for other global markets will also be required.
1) To manage the development of new products based on existing fabrics, as directed by the Technical Manager and through liaison with sales teams and the customer base, ensuring high quality products and facilitating high product margins.
2) Achieve a situation where CE certification is maintained to the latest product standards (in advance of standard changes), and to oversee the switching of all current certification to the new PPE regulations efficiently.
3) To develop relationships with test houses and notified bodies to enable the efficient testing and certification of products, and to move towards taking part in CE committees to influence standard development in favour of company products and policies.
4) Contribute to sales growth by adapting new product ideas into certified products to be sold in Europe and other markets in both a time and cost effective manner.
5) To develop a detailed, thorough working knowledge of the CE certification process and standards relevant to the company in order to continue justification of their position as experts in the field.
1) Maintain a detailed awareness of future and current CE standard developments and changes to ensure all product development and certification is maintained to the most recent standard versions.
2) Develop, manage, improve and maintain all required CE technical files effectively and see that test results are posted to the appropriate software for easy access by approved company personnel globally.
3) To manage under the guidance of the Technical Manager throughout the entire process of product development including :
a. Liaising with the Technical Manager, Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and customers (both distributor and end user) to identify specific user needs, collect and assess related product development ideas and solutions.
b. Make contributions to the development of suitable marketing and plans for new product developments.
c. Collaborate with contact(s) at the relevant manufacturing unit in order to enable effective prototype solutions for trialling.
d. Managing and arranging product solution prototype trials with end-user customers where appropriate.
4) Work in cooperatively with other members of the global product development team as necessary.
5) Manage CE Certification Assistant
6) To work in consultation on CE and other development projects within the company that may benefit from these specific skill sets.
7) To set up and operate a basic, documented Quality Control system of testing and spot-checking of incoming products to the Europe warehouse
1) Good level of basic abilities including English and maths along with an effective ability to use Microsoft software, project management software and Customer management software
2) Good knowledge of CE certification process and standards relating to industrial protective clothing
3) Good knowledge and experience of PPE, specifically the sale and use of industrial protective clothing for protection against chemicals, flame and heat
4) Good writing skills
5) Some knowledge of woven and nonwoven fabrics
1) Will work out of the UK Office
2) Must be capable of representing the company effectively
3) International travel to the U.S., China, and Mexico may be required.
4) Weekend travel may be required.
5) Travel by air, sea and land will be required.
6) Good interpersonal skills
7) Organisational and project management skills with an ability to drive projects through in a methodical and structured, yet imaginative way.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience and knowledge of the final candidate.
Sales and Business Development Representative
TAG Search and Select
Rail and Aviation
Job Function & Scope:
The Sales & Business Development Representative is responsible for generating and developing sales for Company’s portfolio of specialist access equipment for the rail and aviation markets across the UK and Europe.
• Promote the Company’s range of aircraft engineering ground support systems, rail and fuel products.
• Identify new and existing key market sectors or new development opportunities.
• Plan and ensure regular customer contact/visits with existing and potential customers within the designated market sectors whilst establishing key contacts.
• Agree targets with Senior Sales & Business Development Manager, set in place system methodology to achieve agreed sales and profit targets.
• Taking customer calls, sales/web enquiries and responding to customer needs as required.
• Prepare and follow up on customer quotes.
• Maintain customer records, provide regular and comprehensive reports to management on market conditions, buying objections, buying trends, marketing effectiveness, and product feedback.
• Obtain and communicate all relevant details which affect design, purchasing and production.
• Attend and or discuss weekly contract review meetings.
• Plan, prepare and attend exhibitions as and when required. Prepare and present sales presentation and product demonstrations.
• Liaise and provide technical support regarding costing and estimation of products projects and tenders as the business needs require.
• Assist Sales colleagues when required, with key account customers either through visits or entertaining.
• Assist with reports and information market sector and customer related information appertaining future business planning. Prepare monthly or quarterly progress and outstanding quotation reports.
• Key to the role is good knowledge of the GSE industry, relevant industry standards and best practice for the company products.
The Senior Sales & Business Development Manager is to be first line manager, but the position will involve working closely with other members of the company and following instructions and requests from them – in particular the General Manager, Design team, Production team, and other members of the sales team.
The company operates using a quality system ISO 9001: 2008. All work must be recorded as per the company quality system, and company procedures must be followed. All materials used must be recorded and accounted to for to ensure that customers are charged correctly.
All employees are expected to act appropriately in all dealings with customers, suppliers, members of the public and other members of staff, to work and communicate in a professional manner either face to face, over the telephone or via written communication (including email) at all times.
TAG Search and Select
An excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturer of workwear looking to expand into the PPE market. You as the Category Manager will be given the opportunity to develop and expand your own market and sales team and work towards becoming the head of the company’s PPE division.
Purpose / objective:
To maximise sales and gross margin for the company within the PPE category.
Job role & responsibilities
• Develop, implement and manage the company’s PPE sales / business plan
• Manage PPE sales pipeline tracker and coordinate action plan
• Analyse MI and implement actions to increase sales / gross margin
• Develop, implement and manage the company’s PPE core range and communicate to all staff
• Influence customer choices towards core range products
• Undertake customer site visits and present to customers
• Attend Customer Review Meetings, gain feedback and embed improvements
• Promote long term relationships and a partnering approach
• Work closely with suppliers to identify emerging / innovative products & promote with customers
• Specify & recommend products according to customer requirements
• Prepare tender documentation & price lists
• Represent the company at customer / industry events as required
• Act as the PPE point of contact for Customer Services / Purchasing departments and provide training, support and mentoring as required
Area Sales Manager
Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select
PPE/ Protective Clothing
South West Germany PLZ codes 6&7
Salary is Negotiable
TAG Search and select are working in partnership with a global, well-established protective clothing manufacturer to find them a specialist area sales manager to join their successful sales team in the South West of Germany. Please see job brief below.
For specialist consultation on who this client is please get in touch ASAP
Job description in brief:
To sell a full range of products through developing business with customers, prospects and suspects, distributors and end users, within a defined geographic area in order to meet the fixed sales targets.
Activities (below list is not exhaustive):
• A permanent follow-up of the market situation at the side of the customers as well the competition (products, prices, promotion, …) and spread this information
• At least weekly reporting of each visit via CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
• Analyse and define the customer needs, and development of a complete sales tool to reply to these needs and to stimulate the sales
• Planning of visits in relation to quality of visits and quantity of visits through a weekly planning (to be made in advance)
• Organises and/or attend at international, national or local fairs as well as open days at the customer and/or other customer events in order to give advice and to promote the range of products
• Respect the rules regarding payments and credit as given by the financial department
• through other sales managers and sales director
• Replying quickly on all requirements asked by the customers, internal sales and sales director
• Establish excellent contacts with the customers on different occasions
• Search, identify and develop potential key customers (distributors and end users) in order to increase the market-share within the geographic area
• Actively participating at the national and international sales meetings through commenting on the sales budgets, new and existing products, etc.
• Analyse and propose solutions to customer claims, handling of claims
• Follow-up of the payments of the customers together with the sales staff
Contact friendly internally (sales staff, manager, management, colleagues, and externally
Work together and open communication with other sales managers in Germany, AT/CH, etc.
Create year after year a profitable sustainable growth of turnover, number of projects, number of customers, margin, within the defined area combined with excellent customer relations.
Skills / Education / Experience required:
• Clear and direct communication internally as well externally
• Create enthusiasm throughout the whole organisation in order to achieve the set goals.
• Well organised, being able to work independently
• To know and to be able to explain technical characteristics about the products, fabrics as well EN Norms
• Knowing and acting accordingly the commercial strategy as defined by the sales director
• Contact friendly, interested in people, open-minded, positive thinking
• Be the company ambassador towards the customer in a professional manner
To apply or hear more about this role, or request on client information, please do not hesitate to contact Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select at firstname.lastname@example.org
Territory Sales Manager - PPE Head
Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select
TAG Search and Select are working in partnership with a World Leading Manufacturer of PPE products.
The opportunity is a top-level Field Sales role, focused on new account creation and revenue generation through the sale of products to assigned groups of end-user customers via distributors and targeted end-user account leads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Via designated channels, generate sales of products within given groups of end-user customers to achieve revenue targets
• Create and maintain solid relationships with customers, distributors and partners to increase their use and purchase of the company’s product range
• Contact and follow up on targeted leads, identify potential end-user customers and persuade them to purchase the company’s full product range.
• Independent lead generation of contacts within named target accounts through research, networking, proactive referral creation and social media.
• Through calls, webinars, meetings, site visits, and other platforms, become the strategic hand protection specialist for current and prospective end-user customers, distributors and other strategic partners. Be able to provide product information, recommendations, and purchasing support (e.g. field test pilots, proposals, presentations, product use training and related customer support)
• Develop and maintain an up-to-date and accurate sales pipeline utilizing the CRM to document and manage all sales activities.
• Participate in off-site sales and marketing initiatives as requested, such as lead generation, professional training, distributor and strategic partner events, and conferences/trade shows. These activities may occur outside standard business hours and may require local or domestic travel.
• As appropriate, facilitate collaboration between end-user customers, distributors, strategic partners, personal professional relationships and company team members to create sales opportunities, generate future leads and referrals.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with Sales Team guidelines, quality standards, processes, protocols and methods.
Required Skills, Experience and Credentials
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience, training, specialised skills.
• 3-6 years’ experience in B2B product sales; personal protection product sales preferred.
• Proven ability to exceed given targets in a competitive environment with a sense of urgency.
• Effective communicator with persuasive, engaging face-to-face behaviour and clear, professional phone and digital presence.
• Skilled in the use of consultative selling and solution focused selling practices.
• Experienced in the use of a CRM/data input system, (NetSuite CRM proficiency preferred)
• Expert level knowledge of B2B products sales market trends, developments, new product lines, sales and marketing platforms, and related best practices.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and in the use of personal computers (desktop, laptop), and mobile devices (tablet, smartphone, etc.)
• Positive mental attitude, exhibited by proactive engagement, overcoming challenges, treating all with respect, candour and complete communication to contribute to team members’ resilience and optimism.
To apply for this position or request further information, please send your up to date CV to Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select to arrange a confidential consultation.
Regional Sales Manager - PPE/Safety Clothing
ABA Consulting Ltd
Working for an industry leader within the PPE/Safety clothing sector you will be responsible for a high number of key accounts.
Developing a strong working relationship with existing companies and identifying areas for revenue growth
Effectively demonstrating and advising on the benefits of the companies products
Leading presentations and events, effectively communicating to existing customers
Identifying and targeting potential new markets
Closely working with HO regarding operations and marketing
To be considered for this role you will need to have
Demonstrable experience of working within a B2B sales/account management role
Experience of selling PPE/Safety products
Passion, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
A Full UK driving licence with a willingness to travel
In return for the right candidate our client will offer a competitive basic salary, plus bonus, commission and car.
PPE Certification Officer
The role of Certification Officer provides superior customer service by coordinating the process of certification applications and reviewing requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in compliance with local, national and international regulations prior to processing a Certificate of Conformity.
The role will involve:
Developing an expanding level of personal knowledge in the certification of PPE and related critical testing, Play an active role within committees in operational areas.
Providing a core technical file assessment and certification capability and through on-going training technical file assessment for new capabilities
Being able to perform testing in related areas such that a comprehensive knowledge enables practical and knowledgeable support of standards development and committee work.
Ensuring UKAS and quality related objectives are implemented.
Being aware of corporate risk, integrity, ethics and objectives, managing activities to mitigate potential damaging situations.
Ensuring periodic reporting requirements are met in line with direction from line manager
Participating actively in related activities to the role such as committees, Industry meetings, exhibitions
Supporting offshore related departments and activities in line with business requirements
Active participation in formal agreed H&S and Quality related activities such as H&S department representative or quality system audits, or calibration activities.
Being an authorised signatory for certification
This role holder will be required to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Required skills and experience
Good IT literacy skills (MS Office)
An understanding of testing related to certification activities
Experience of technical review and providing certification decisions of PPE and/or similar such as gloves, helmets, hi-viz and footwear.
Results driven to focus contribution on activities which meet company goals and deliver the greatest value
Ability to critique and improve activities through continuous improvement and innovation
Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
The ability to demonstrate respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community
Encourage teamwork (promote operational synergies and alignment) to support each other, our customers and grow together
Highly energised mind-set with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually
Drive performance by ensuring performance expectations are met
Fosters integrity and honesty
Ensure compliance to company, industry and regulatory standards
Highly organised with strong attention to detail
Confident communicator(written/ oral) and able to build rapport, quickly and effectively
Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in order to meet the demands of the role
Field Sales Manager – PPE
As a Field Sales/Area Sales Manager you will be proactively generating new business, alongside growing existing accounts. With an unrivalled PPE/corporate workwear portfolio you will be able to create tailor made solutions for clients. In a field based role you will be visiting clients and be well presented and polished. Working for this PPE/corporate workwear company as a Field sales/Area Sales Manager you will be generating new business with several industries including automotive and aerospace.
Working for this PPE/corporate workwear company as a Field sales/Area Sales Manager you must have previous experience selling PPE/Corporate Workwear or similar. You must be dynamic, autonomous and money motivated. This role is a field based position, so as an Area Sales/Field Sales Manager you must have a full valid UK driving license.
On offer for the right Field Sales/Area Sales Manager is a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000. On top of this is a first year OTE of £45,000. This PPE/Corporate Workwear company also provides a company car alongside other excellent benefits. Apply now for more details on this leading PPE/Corporate Workwear and this exciting Field Sales/Area Sales Manager role.
Business Development Manager – Workwear / PPE
Dexter Nicholas Ltd
LOCATION: Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Warrington, Altrincham, Wigan, Leigh
INDUSTRY: Workwear / PPE
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the workwear industry, the company supply a wide range of workwear / PPE equipment and chefwear into a variation of different industries, independents, small multiples, numerous e-tailers across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell into the corporate market place to companies such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, food and beverage, local authorities, councils, pharmaceutical companies, the ideal candidate will have a previous track record in sales, will have previous experience in the workwear industry, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Workwear Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year