Terms and Conditions
The term ‘PCIAW’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is South House 3a, Suite 4 Bond Estates, Bond Avenue, Mount Farm, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK1 1SW. Our company registration number is 11086791 registered in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PCIAW® and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PCIAW®. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PCIAW takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
UK copyright statement
This website and its content is copyright of PCIAW® – © Professional Clothing Industry Association Worldwide Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
PCIAW® events cancellation policy
After 7 days of the order date for tickets, exhibition space or sponsorship of any PCIAW® events, no refunds will be accepted. In the circumstances that a customer requests a refund within the 7-day period from the order date, the refund will take the form of a credit, for use of PCIAW® services, including advertising, membership or event tickets and sponsorship. The eligibility to request a credit within the 7-day period from the order date only applies if the date of credit request is outside of the 30-day period from the date of which a PCIAW® event is held. No refunds under any circumstances will be accepted once within the timeframe of less than 30 days before the event. In the case of coronavirus cancellations, refunds will only be issued with the event is cancelled by PCIAW®. If an event is postponed due to coronavirus-related issues, customers will have the option of carrying over tickets to the postponed date or request a credit for use of advertising space inside PCIAW®VOICE magazine or on the PCIAW® website.
PCIAW®VOICE advertising cancellation policy
After five days from the order date for advertising in PCIAW®VOICE magazine, no refunds will be accepted. In the circumstances that a customer requests a refund within the five day period from the order date, the refund will take the form of a credit at a cost of 20% of the total order and can be used for other PCIAW® services, including advertising, membership or event tickets and sponsorship. The eligibility to request a credit within the 7-day period from the order date only applies if the date of credit request is outside of the 30-day period from the stated magazine publication date to ensure that advertising space is left blank, which could have otherwise been sold. There are no refund or credit requests for the front cover of PCIAW®VOICE under any circumstances once the documentation is signed.