Sioen, specialist in technical textiles for all these applications, was particularly charmed by the initiative of the SZS (Dutch association of sailmakers) and stepped in along with his Dutch distributor Trisco.
- From our brand Sioen – Sioline:
- Innovative technical textiles for trailers, tippers and trucks. We offer the widest range of technical textiles for sidecurtains on the market, including some spectacular new colors such as gold, copper and bronze.
- Technical textiles for screen and digital printing.
- Textiles for boat covers and sun canopies.
- Ingenious textiles for biogas installations, water and manure bags and other applications in bioenergy and in agriculture.
- Our range of technical textiles for textile architecture, tents and tension structures
- From our brand Dynatex: Safety and security solutions, integrated in textiles. Sioen developed solutions for both the roof of the trailer and for the sidecurtain. The Carapax roof solution is a composite with multiaxial reinforcement, which improves the stability of the trailer.
- From our brands Veranneman Technical textiles & James Dewhurst: Grids and mesh (both woven and laid, coated and uncoated)
- From our Dimension-Polyant brand: Laminates and fabrics for sails. Dimension-polyant is the market reference since 1966!
- From our brand Coatex: A large range of keders (standard and customized).
Sioen is an internationally renowned and vertically integrated producer of technical textiles, which has the production of the yarns, fabrics, chemicals and coating processes in house. This guarantees you the best quality and the best service. Our specialists offer tailor-made solutions and always seek out the best textile solution that meets all your (technical) requirements.
- Visit us in Houten, in the exhibition hall.
For more information visit: https://sioen.com/en/news/textile-solutions-for-all
Images taken from Sioen website